Careers with PVI
We recruit outstanding individuals at every level of our organisation, whether in frontline roles or in our range of support teams: Business Development, Sales, Customer Services, Contractor Management, Training, Intelligence, Transit Management, Logistics, Fleet, Accounts.
Our frontline operatives all come from the Armed Forces – they are seafarers who specialise in security and each individual demonstrates our collective commitment to professionalism, trust and integrity. We build on the unrivalled experience of our people through best-in-class standard training, often delivered by our in-house training school.
We invest heavily in Training and Development, delivered by our team of subject matter experts.
PVI Ltd are recruiting for Maritime Security Officers who meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ service in HM Armed Forces
Documentation required include:
- A Basic Disclosure dated within 60 days
- Military Testimonial / Certificate of Discharge / Certificate of Service
- UK Passport
- Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate from a PVI approved provider (details given on application)
- MSO Certificate
- STCW Certificates (4 modules)
- -MCA Basic Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention (valid within 5 years)
-MCA Personal Survival Techniques (valid within 5 years)
-MCA Elementary First Aid
-MCA Personal & Social Responsibility
- Letter from GP stating there are no psychological health concerns
- Trauma Qualification – FPOSI Level 2 / FREC Level 3 as a minimum
- Yellow Fever
- Seaman’s Book
To register your interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.