What Sets Us Apart?
Health, Safety, Security and Environment Assurance and Quality Management
- Our senior management offers clear leadership and places health, safety, security and environmental assurance; we place quality at the top of our priorities. In a commoditising industry we aim to stand out for our refusal to cut corners.
- Our successes are verified through positive accident performance rates, zero prosecutions and high standards of third party assessment against international ISO standards.
Supply chain ownership
- Unique ownership of patrol boats providing cross decks in the Red Sea solely for PVI clients: no delay guarantee.
- Investment in logistics hub in Galle – full time armourers as part of a team which guarantees control and husbandry of all kit and equipment.
- Size of logistic footprint means we can facilitate at short notice at almost any port.
Long term investment in the quality of our guards.
- Our guards are uniquely loyal – we offer them the best training and the best duty of care in the industry. Our mixed teams of guards have an industry reputation second to none.
- In return the customer receives a top quality service – we go the extra mile to deliver affordable excellence. Our guards also have long-established relationships with masters to whom they have provided consistent protection over years of service.
Our impeccable track record
- Almost 7000 successful maritime security transits – the strongest track record in the industry.
- Over 4000 cross decks in the Red Sea – a unique service with no delays whatever the weather.